Friday, June 11, 2010

Ever Bilena Daily Sunblock Moisturizing Face Cream***

Each of us needs something to protect our face from the sun's damage right? Specially if you're living here in the Philippines (or in any tropical country), the sun's UVA/UVB can easily damage our delicate skin. Good thing that one of Philippines' hottest cosmetic brand decided to formulate a sunscreen that will protect our face from the sun and will moisturize it at the same time. So presenting, Ever Bilena's Daily Sunblock and Moisturizing Face Cream!

Ever Bilena's Daily Sunblock and Moisturizing Face Cream

Ever Bilena Says:
Sunblock for beach only? Now with Ever Bilena's Daily Sunblock and Moisturizing Face Cream that's no longer for beach people only. This ultra sheer cream provides the vitamins to moisturize the skin and UVA/UVB protection to shield the skin from aging UVA rays and won't breakdown in the sun.

Likes:
  • silky feeling
  • contains vitamin E
  • has clean fresh scent
  • non-greasy formula
  • feels super light when worn
  • moisturizes the skin
  • has UVA/UVB protection
  • available locally
  • inexpensive
  • squeeze-bottle contains a lot of product
  • doubles as a make-up base
Dislikes:
  • produces a visible white substance when you sweat (eeeww).
  • should not be applied too much as the color of your skin will turn whitish-gray.
I Say:

This sunblock is pretty satisfying to me, i mean, it does make me feel as if i'm protected from the sun's harmful rays. the formula is non-greasy and it feels very light when worn. It contains vitamin E for extra conditioning which makes our faces healthy and glowing. It has this clean fresh scent that my friends cannot tolerate (while i can), well the scent is just so addictive, hahaha! When applied on my face, i feel the silky feeling that it promised to give me. After i applied this, putting my powder foundation or pressed powder is a breeze, i mean, it just glides like cottony heaven on my face, which lead me to saying that this product is good enough for a make-up base. But really, i recommend this product to you guys out there, specially if your up to saving money like me. Let's give this a try shall we? This does its job wonderfully! Ü

Total Damage: P100.00 (see? its not that bad! Ü)


1 comment:

  1. thanks, I have tried this before and would like my daughter to try it too. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete