Tuesday, April 27, 2010

E.L.F. KaBuKi BrUsH***

From the first week that i was officially called a "make-up addict" I strolled inside the cosmetics department inside the mall near our school, and as i was side seeing i saw the E.L.F. corner and behold... their E.L.F. Mineral Kabuki Brush!
(picture taken from google)

When i first saw this kabuki brush, i said to my self "this is it! this will be my one and only kabuki brush!". But as they say, "first impression ain't gonna be the last", and that was true!
It looked so lovely on me that i didn't care how much the price will be, then i bought it. When i got home after, i washed this brush and HELL in sheds like crazy!! and in addition to that, it bleeds like flowing lava too!! so then i thought that this would be the only downside about this brush, but when i started using this, it scratched my face like a cat does! i don't know what to do with this brush anymore! And I think... it caused my pimples!!



Likes:
  • very full and dense
  • classy color
  • has a metal ferrule/handle
  • the logo on the ferrule/handle don't fade
Dislikes:
  • very scratchy
  • sheds like crazy
  • bleeds like river of blood
  • very expensive for just a single brush
I must say that you don't really need to buy this brush. I mean, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, but this brush for me when used is like a punishment. Warning for all people who have sensitive skin, be careful with this brush as this can cause you breakouts, pimples and acnes. this is because the hair of this brush i made from goat (not so sure), its made of natural hair and natural hair is not really recommended for sensitive skins. I hate myself for getting this brush for an expensive price! so i leave this decision to you all... Good luck! Ü

1 comment: