Tuesday, April 27, 2010

EvEr BiLeNa***

My very first blusher was from ever bilena (a local cosmetic brand). This was my one and only blush-on when i was first introduced to make-up by my friends. Until this very day, i still use this and bring it with me every single day at school. so here is my Ever Bilena's Cheek Blush.

( i decided to open the lid because the logo from the cover already faded)

statement from the box:
With Ever Bilena Cheek Blush you can brush on a gorgeous glow and achieve your ultimate beauty. It is formulated to provide the much needed sun protection as well as infused with Vitamin E, C & K to moisturize, soften and enhance your radiance.

How i apply it:
take a brush and softly swipe it on the product and apply on cheeks in a line motion from the apples on your cheeks going through the temples. Apply more to achieve the desired look.

Likes:
  • very pigmented
  • very affordable
  • available locally
  • good quality
  • housed in a matte black case
  • staying power is average
  • no wierd fragrance
  • it has a mirror under a compartment
  • also comes with a soft brush
  • a lot of shades to choose from
Dislikes:
  • the logo on the clear plastic cover fades
the brush that comes with it shed
I must say that i am impressed with the product. Its very small that it fits in my small make-up kit which i bring everyday in school or wherever. I got the color earth beacause this suites my skin tone well. This is another must have in my kikay kit! Go ahead and get one for yourself! You'll never regret spending your money for this lovely item!

Total Damage: P. 150.00


No comments:

Post a Comment