Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mAyBeLLiNe***

Good day y'all!
I was looking through all the good stuffs on ebay when i suddenly fell in love with this product. Presenting my super loved blusher... Maybelline Naturally Luminous Blush!


This blusher brings out the best look on me. Its good for everyday use because its safe even for sensitive skin. I like how quickly I can make up with this. I've used Bare Minerals and I don't think the color was as natural and I had to work it in a lot more. It may have lasted just a bit longer, but for the price Maybelline does a great job. Your own long handled brush will make application even quicker. If you only have time for this and mascara you're still OK. This is a mineral product from Maybelline, with micro-minerals, it will truly keep your skin from breakouts.


From their website it said...

Why you'll love it:
Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides you with a fresh, healthy flush of color.

  • Blends naturally with skin tone
  • Lightweight formula
  • Won’t clog pores
  • Contains 0% oil, 0% talc, 0% preservatives and 0% fragrance
How to apply for a beautiful look:
Dip it: Dip brush into cap.
Tap it: Tap brush to remove excess.
Sweep it: Sweep onto cheeks.

I really recommend this product for all. This blusher is a must have in every kikay bag.
you can purchase this product at any local Maybelline counters at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment