Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My HoMe BFF***


My pet Havie!! As seen above, Havie is a dog... I love having him around my house
because wherever i go, He is always there, a guard dog rather than a toy dog as you
may consider. But as cute as he may look, I've got a problem with him. You wanna
know what problem i got with him? One word for this... "HYPER!!"
This little fella tends to rush through things inside our house due to excitement and
i think sugar rush (he eats all the sweeties i give him except for chocolates which i'm
too greedy to give some.). When i enter the house gates from school, He welcomes me
with his signature act (dancing in excitement, shaking like crazy and moving both his
arms while standing.).

I love looking at him while he's weearing his cute little outfits, well i just got two
little shirts for him colored yellow and purple with a flower designs on it.
I think its OK to dress him with those, i remembered my mom saying "don't worry if
you got a male chihuahua, we can still dress him with girl's dress, nobody will notice."
And she's pretty right with what she said, i mean, all my classmates thought that
Havie's a girl! ahahaaha... so much for now guys and gals! Till next time! ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment