Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NiChiDo KaBuKi BrUsH***

I was walking around the cosmetics corner of the mall when i stopped as i see the new kabuki brush from nichido. As i was looking at the item, i was tempted to buy it, so whats a brush addict to do? I bought it for myself. So, here is my new kabuki brush from nichido....

(see how cute is it?) (i like how the brand was engraved on it)

At my first sight i instantly felt that this brush is soft. it has nylon hairs that is very much softer than natural hair which is more prickly when swirled into the face. I, personally, Love this kabuki brush so much to the point that i forgot that i also have my E.L.F. kabuki brush. I bring this little baby everyday at school or everywhere i go. And for the price, I'm so happy that i got this!

Likes:
  • made out of Nylon hair
  • does not feel scratchy when used on my face
  • available locally
  • very affordable
  • color is classy and elegant
  • fits on every kikay kit
  • has a metal ferrule/handle for a sturdy grip
  • logo is engraved in the metal ferrule/handle
  • does the job very well
  • does not shed
  • does not bleed of course
Dislikes:
  • no reason to hate at all!!
I really recommend every make-up addict to get this brush for themselves. It does the job very well for a kabuki, i mean, it can spread foundation powder on the face in a breeze and it can even apply blushers flawlessly! See how amazing this product is? Ü
Go get one for yourself! Its another "must have" in your kikay kit!

Total Damage: P. 239.00 (Not bad for a great quality kabuki brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment