Tuesday, April 27, 2010

rEvLoN CoLoRsTaY CoNcEaLeR***

One element that a make-up addict must have is a concealer as
this product takes the stress and tired-looking face away from your look.
Concealers play a big role for a make-up addict for this item is
an everyday bestfriend, the thing that you shouldn't leave home
without, the thing that I can't leave home without. presenting, my
revlon colorstay concealer!

(picture taken from google)

When Revlon used the word "Colorstay" they weren't kidding at all. Ü
It does cover my facial color imperfections like dark-circles, nose and
mouth redness. Its my everyday companion.

Likes:
  • Covers up my color imperfection
  • Did cure my blemishes
  • Easy to blend
  • Buildable for a total coverage
Dislikes:
  • Pricey (well i can't blame them, its REVLON Ü)
  • Not really available locally
I must say that its a cool concealer. It does its job really well
as it covers my dark-circles really well. But i've read some
reviews saying that this product causes breakouts for sensitive
skins. Oh well, as long as i don't have breakouts, its ok with me.
But still ladies, be careful and discontinue use if your skin starts to
breakout.
(i'll show you soon how my face will look if applied with products i use ) Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment