Sunday, May 2, 2010

CaNoN 1000d Dslr CaMeRa***


Indeed a very happy day for a photo enthusiast like me! This day my mom just bought me a Canon 1000d dslr camera!

(picture taken from google, but the camera precisely looks like this one)

Likes:
  • everything in this baby is a pure love!
Dislikes:
  • nothing to hate at all! hahaha! whats not to love?
I am very happy with how this thing works. It can turn pictures into magic! imagine a picture that you take with your phone or with your digital camera, this thing is obviously more than that! being a blogger, I obliged myself to have this camera, i mean, with a single thing that you take with this camera, you can compare it with pictures in a magazine! Say how cool is that?
So you better get a camera of this kind. As they say, "a picture says a thousand words".
So from now on, you'll get clearer photos from this blog! Yehey!



No comments:

Post a Comment