Saturday, May 1, 2010

RiMmEL MaGnIfEYE MaScArA***

Mascara for me is an important factor to complete a look, as this opens the eye more and helps in making them elegant and classy. I have a lot of mascaras but i'll do a review on one of my favorites!
Presenting, my Rimmel MagnifEYE Mascara!


(Picture taken from google)

Likes:
  • Love the red-colored tube
  • lengthens my lashes well
  • gives my lashes volume
  • very affordable
  • love the matte black finish on my lashes
Dislikes:
  • Not available locally
  • clumps a little bit
I do recommend this mascara because first of all its contact lens safe and it gives you that glamorous lashes that you want to achieve. I got this item through ebay.
This is another must have in my make-up kit, and i bring this everyday for retouches and stuff.
Go get this product and make you lashes elegantly accentuated.

Total Damage: P290.00


No comments:

Post a Comment