Thursday, May 20, 2010

HaViE's NeW OuTFiT***

Last week a local mall had their midnight sale, and so me and my mom decided to be a part of that great opportunity. As we were walking around the mall, i was twisting my head 360degrees (as if i could do that, hahaha) for something that i could use for school, but my eyes were caught by these items, a dog's shoes and a shirt (or maybe a jacket hehehe). So for this blog i give you my haul for Havie!

I got the items for a really really low price (for the shirt P350 and for the shoes P200) because of their midnight sale.
Havie seems happy with what she wears, i mean no offense but we also want to treat them special right? We should love our dogs the way we love our family.


Look! she's even bragging her new outfit with Odin (our Labrador). They're the best buddies in our home. Every afternoon we give them time to go out and play together. They're so sweet when they're playing, but if its time for their meal its time for them to be separated, i mean this chihuahua is so darn selfish for food (hahaha).

After i dressed havie with fer new outfit, my mom was really entertained watching her. Even our neighbors drop by to say hello and bid goodbye after watching him walking around our grounds.
Because my mom was so pleased with what she saw, She asked me to get more outfits for havie, well, i can't say no if it will be the reason for this cutie to look cute! Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment