Saturday, May 1, 2010

RiMmEL StAy MaTtE FoUnDaTiOn***

Foundation is one of my favorite items when it comes to make-up, and one of my favorites among my foundations is my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation.


(picture taken from google)

Likes:
  • very affordable
  • really keeps your face matte
  • blends easily
  • medium coverage (not heavy.. hehehe)
  • smooths out little imperfections
  • soft on my skin
  • shine free for up to 6hours
Dislikes:
  • not available at our local stores
  • only available at ebay
I recommend these to everyone since its safe for sensitive skin because of its hypoallergenic formula. Its very affordable, and for the price, yes it does have a good quality.Why spend your hard-earned money if you can get the same quality for even one-fourth of the cost?
I got this product though ebay.

Total Damage: P300.00

No comments:

Post a Comment