Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CaReLiNe OiL CoNtRoL LiQuId MaKe-Up***



A liquid foundation of mine that has been sleeping in my kikay kit everyday.
Presenting, my Careline Oil Control Liquid Make-up!



This liquid foundie as i said, has been sleeping in my make-up bag because its simply very cute!
This tube contains 15ml of its product, good enough for a travel size liquid foundation. I've tested this product and guess what, they were not really joking around when they said its "oil control".
It also has Vitamin E to keep the skin moist, specially for the dry skin.

Likes:
  • very cute packaging (tube)
  • blends easily on my skin
  • absorbs oils around my T-zone
  • glides on to my skin easily
  • texture is very creamy
  • does not dry up easily
  • fits on any make-up kit (due to its "littleness" hahaha)
  • very affordable
  • locally available
Dislikes:
  • i have to retouch after 3hrs
  • cakes if used too much
Tips:
  • twist the cap well to avoid spilling of product over your kikay kit (like what happened to me haiizzt! hahaha).
  • avoid using this product too much as it will cake your face and it will look like a grease ball.
  • always choose the right shade for your face
Total Damage: P80.00



1 comment:

  1. The oil control doesnt work on my face. I also have this though I'm not sure if mine is Almond. It makes my face oily after few minutes of using this even if I set it with powder.

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~
    ,

    ReplyDelete