Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NiChiDo LiP BaLm***


Another lip product that i own is my Nichido Lip Balm.


I use this lippie everytime i go out for beach of pool party because my lips need protection from cracking up due to the temperature that we have. This lip balm is also an essential as it is my base for my lips everytime i wear lipstick and lipgloss. Another point for addiction factor is that this lippie has a flavor, but i got the orange one, and i can't remember the other flavors there. hehehe.
Likes:
  • it has an orange flavor
  • softens my lips
  • moisturizes my lips
  • prevents my lips from cracking
  • contains vitamin to nourish the lips
  • smells good (really orange-y)
  • good as base for lipstick
  • very affordable
  • available locally
Dislikes:
  • packaging is not that good (the logo with the descriptions are attached to the tube as a sticker and it comes off easily)
Tips:
  • always cover the cap of the tube tightly.
Total Damage: P100+ (not so sure hehehe)


No comments:

Post a Comment