Wednesday, May 5, 2010

L.A. CoLoRs ShEeR LiPgLoSs***


I'm not really a fan of lip glosses, lipsticks or anything that deals with lips, but this one is an exemption. (Read why)
Presenting my L.A. Color Moisturizing "Glossy Lips" Lip Gloss!



This is the only lip product that you will find if you search my kikay kit! I am in love with this lippie simply because this brings out the best of my lips. It moisturizes my lips whenever it cracks due to the temperature.
Likes:
  • color matches my lips' color
  • moisturizes my lips
  • love the glossy color it gives (reminds me of sally hansen's diamond lipgloss)
  • the packaging is cute (tube)
  • the applicator is as soft as heaven
  • very affordable
  • available locally
Dislikes:
  • nothing at all, i mean, whats not to love right?
Tips:
  • always tightly close the cap of the tube to avoid spills.
  • always wipe the applicator of the tube after each use with a tissue or wet wipes for hygiene purposes.
Total Damage: P.69.00


No comments:

Post a Comment