Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MiLaNi TiNtEd MoIsTuRiZeR***


Before i go to school, i make sure that my face is moisturized and foundation ready. But there seems to be a problem, i have limited time to apply these. The solution, my new Milani Tinted Moisturizer.



I bought this at ebay from a friend who sells her items there. Okay, i have to admit though that this product caught my attention because of its gold letters on the cute tube, its just too elegant to resist, i mean, it yells "PLEASE ADOPT ME" to me. After i read the descriptions and details about this product, i knew it would be my solution for maximizing time, i mean, i don't need to be late just because I'm still at home putting up make-up on my face. This product is
two-in-one for me, i can put on my moisturizer and foundation in just one application!



From the Back of the Bottle:
Perfect for all skin types, Milani Tinted Moisturizer is an elegant moisturizer that gives a natural look with a hint of sheer illuminating color. Its lightweight formula moisturizes the skin while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth all day.

Directions for use:
  • Apply to clean skin using your clean fingertips evenly. Layer for additional coverage.
  • Use your favorite foundation brush to spread the product evenly on your face.
Likes:
  • Moisturizes my skin all day
  • minimizes the time i have for make-up application
  • easily adapts to my skin-tone
  • contains Vitamins A,C, and E
  • has Green Tea Extracts
  • Very affordable
  • can be used as a base for make-up
  • packaging is good (housed in a semi-gold tube)
  • logo and descriptions in the bottle are printed in gold
Dislikes:
  • not available locally (only available through ebay)
  • product spills if cap isn't closed tightly
  • the logo fades (its super cute pah naman)
Tips:
  • always remember to tightly cover the cap of the tube as it can spill all over your make-up bag.
  • since you can only get this via ebay, you won't get the chance to test this on your skin, so here is my tip: choose the shade which is closer to your foundation, after all it won't make your skin gray because its really a moisturizer not a foundation, but its tinted though.
  • its more easy to use your fingertips than your brush, but if your a neat-freak (like me), why not use your foundation brush right? hehehe
Total Damage: P150.00



No comments:

Post a Comment